This is a simple guide on how to register a domain name for your personal or business use.
- Open your internet browser using MS Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Type the URL Address e.g. http://www.needname.com
- New users? continue to sign up for your free account.
- New Account, click Accept to continue.
- Enter your Organization Name, Your Name, Your Role/Title, Your Address, etc.
- Enter your Credit Card Information, this will be use to charge your domain name purchase.
- In Login ID and Password Information, choose a Login ID, your password and your secret
- Click Submit to create your account.
- After creating your account, you can now search for your first domain name.
- In check name, type your domain name. For example, hardworking.com, then click GO
- The Search Results will tell you if the .com is available, and if not it will show available extension e.g. .net, .org, .info, .us, .biz and other country code extension.
- Click Add to Cart when you're ready to purchase your first domain name
- Click Cart to check your domain name. If you don't see your domain name, please check a name and click Go.
- To purchase, click check out now.
You own the domain name as soon as you renew the maintenance yearly cost.
Next article to read:
How to configure your domain name for blog?
How to configure your domain name for email?
Post a Comment