You're working with your workstation (or laptop) and suddenly rebooted of it's own. After the reboot, you see the NTLDR is missing, press any key to restart, or the other famous Windows OS error
Create a CD bootable disk. You can also create a bootable disk using floopy or USB but I will not discuss it here. I prefer to use CD boot disk which is common to laptop or workstation.
- Download this file from Tinyempire.com website. Again this is only for CD boot disk.
- Extract the file to your temp folder. Here you will see a file with the iso extension.
- Now let's Copy to Image or Burn ISO file to create the bootable disk. After this task, you now have a CD boot disk.
2ND TRY THIS essayez ceci en deuzieme
3RD TRY THIS wahlen Sie diesen Third
4TH TRY THIS selezioni questo fourth
5TH TRY THIS selecione este fifth
6TH TRY THIS seleccione este sexto
7TH TRY THIS essayez ceci en septieme
8TH TRY THIS wahlen Sie dieses achte
9TH TRY THIS selezioni questo nono
10TH TRY THIS selecione este decimo
- Click Start, Control Panel
- Click to Classic View, double click System
- In System Properties, click on Advanced tab
- In Advance, click Settings
- In Startup and Recovery, Default Operating System, select the one we use to boot.
- Put Check in Time to display list of operating systems, and select 1 second.
- Click OK