I installed hundreds of WordPress CMS software for my personal projects and consulting work. Today, I will share one plugins that I used to white label WordPress.
The plugin name is "White Label CMS" very easy to use and best of all it's free.
Here's how you do it.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on Plugins, Add New
- In the Search field, enter "White Label CMS"
- Click on Install Now, then enter your hosting FTP or SFTP login credentials.
- Activate the plugins.
- Click on Branding button. The setup is easy to follow, click Yes or No to use the feature.
- Scroll down to Login to upload your website logo, size is 300x80.
- Click on Save to finish.