Posted on 7:00 AM by EM MAJ_COM
Here's a simple procedure to whitelist or blocklist an IP Address using Office 365 Exchange Admin Center (AEC).
Note: You need to have an admin account to update your Office 365 setting using AEC.
- Login to Office 365 website (http://sqit.com/ms) short URL to https://portal.microsoftonline.com website.
- Click on Admin, then Exchange.
- In Exchange Admin Center (AEC), click on protection, then connection filter.
- Double click Default, click on connection filtering to will see your existing Allowed IP Address and Blocked IP Address.
- In Allowed IP Address, click the (+) to add your external IP Address. See the captured image as an example. I removed (blue covered) our external IP address for safety.
- Put check on Enable safe list, the click on save.
Then you wait for the Microsoft servers to sync.
Alternative approach using the following.
- In Office 365 admin center, click on support link to submit a service ticket to Microsoft customer support.
- or Send email to delist[@]messaging.microsoft.com with your external IP Address to whitelist.