We've provided the procedure on how to setup VPN connection in Windows XP environment. If you missed the article, here's the link: http://www.medialogy.com/2009/03/howto-setup-vpn-connection-using.html
Step-by-step procedure to setup VPN network in Windows 7
- In Windows 7, click the windows icon, Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Network and Internet.
- In Network and Sharing Center, click View network status and tasks.
- In Change your network settings, click Set up a new connection or network.
- In Set up a Connection or Network, select Connect to a workplace, then click Next.
- In Connect to a Workplace, click Use my Internet connection (VPN).
- Type the Internet address, FQDN fully qualified domain name or IP Address. For example, VPN.KING.NET or 10.10.10.1
- In Destination Name: VPN Connection (default) or change this to something else.
- Click Next to continue.
- Type your Username, Password, and Domain (optional). Click Next.