When you create a meeting schedule for number of days, you will see an error "This resource doesn't accept meetings longer than 1440 minutes". By default the mailbox or room was set for a maximum limit of 1440 minutes.
Here's how you can disable this limit.
- Login to the Office 365 Administration Console
- In Microsoft Office 365 Exchange, click on Manage.
- In Manage My Orgnization, click the drop down arrow, and click on Select on Another User. This will prompt you to select the mailbox or room to manage.
- Select a Mailbox or Room, click OK.
- In Option, click on Settings.
- In Scheduling Options, un-check the "Limit meeting duration", then click on Save.
Hope this help you.
If this helped you, please take the time to share this post by sharing using Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn