Posted on 5:51 AM by EM MAJ_COM
When you try to access a secure webpage, you get the following error message:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.
- To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Close all active windows in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
- In the Security area of the Settings list, click to select the Use SSL 3.0 and Use TLS 1.0 check boxes.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
If this helped you, please take the time to share this post by sharing using Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn