Step-by-step procedure to configure MS Outlook 2010 for Google Apps. In this example, we are using Google Apps for KING.NET domain name.
- First login to your http://mail.propelgps.com.
- Go to Settings (upper-right corner). In Settings, click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- In IMAP Access, select Enable IMAP, then click Save Changes.
- In Windows, click on Start, Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click on Mail icon.
- In Mail Setup, click on Show Profiles.
- In Mail, you will see your existing profiles. If you have one or more profiles, select "Prompt for a profile to be used". Click Add to create a New Profile.
- In Profile Name, type your name@KING.NET (replace this with your own email address), click OK
- In Add New Account, click Manually configure server settings, click Next.
- In Choose Service, select Internet E-mail, click Next.
- In Internet E-mail Settings, type your name, email address, account type IMAP, incoming mail server imap.gmail.com, outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com, username (enter your email address e.g. name@KING.NET) and your password. Put check on Remember my password.
- Click More Settings, click Outgoing Server and put check on My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, and click on Advanced to select IMAP 993 SSL using port 993 and SMTP 587 TLS, click OK.
- Click on Test Account Settings. You should see status completed for tasks.
- Click Next to continue. Outlook will configure the email server settings, the amount of time it takes will vary. Please wait to complete.
- Finish to end the setup.
- Tap Setting icon, scroll down, and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- In Accounts, tap Add Account, tap Gmail.
- Enter your Name, Email, Password and Description (normally your email address), then Next. Wait to verify your credentials.
- Select Mail, Calendars, and Note to ON, tap Save.
If this helped you, please take the time to share this post by sharing using Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Post a Comment